Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome to My New Horror Blog!

I love watching Horror Movies and have decided to commit to watching a Horror Movie A Day.  I know that sounds crazy huh?  But Horror Movies have always been a guilty pleasure of mine so it's not that hard to do.  I love all that the Genre has to offer...From Psychological Thrillers and  Monster Movies to Cheesy 80s movies. My favourites are the Hammer Films from the 50s to 70s starring Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.  As I watch movies daily I will post my ratings and thoughts here as well as on Twitter.

Just to warn anyone who might follow my blog, I am a bonafide  Horror Freak, meaning that I pretty much only watch and blog about that genre.  Occasionally I will watch Action and SciFi also, but  I pretty much stick the Horror Genre.

My goal is to start writing more Movie Reviews as I watch as well.  You can see most of my Reviews posted on HorrorMovies.ca    I also put together Top Tens for HM as well, but I am new to the blogging world.  So here goes nothing, this should be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment